Monday, December 3, 2007

gift packages {friends, neighbors, family}


This year I'm giving baked goods as gifts, I think of all the gestures, getting a homemade treat is so special. Now, here's the thing, once the cookies have been baked & iced, the jam had been jarred and the toffee's been crumbled, how do we package it up to show how special it really is? I have a few ideas, but I'll have to keep them hush until I deliver them mid-December, but this site, Garnish has some great basics to help make each gift a little extra special.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Brown paper and red string...my favorite!

Anonymous said...

you know I love brown bag/box anything. I also love hemp twine, so rustic! Add a little holly berry, miseltoe, douglas fir, winter foliage etc. and a beautiful name tag, so perfect to compliment a homemade gift!