Tuesday, January 26, 2010

{SPILL it!}


You know how us bloggers are...we love to peek into eachother's stuff. I'm starting a new posting series called "SPILL it!" - each Thursday one of my favorite bloggers will spill their purse open and tell us what they can't live without. A bit too voyeuristic, you're thinking? Maybe, but you want to peek, right? So, this is my spill, it's rather light since I'm usually hauling a diaper bag around these days. Can't live without: my Hobo wallet, Her Glossiness lipgloss, black hair bands, and my favorite silver ballpoint pen. Come back each Thursday for the next big SPILL!

12 comments:

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Much cuteness, can't wait to see everyones stuff.

Amy said...

Wow, so neat and clean. Where are all the mouldy raisins and scrumpled receipts? Or is that just my purse?
Fab idea - love it x

Mackenzie said...

Love this idea. Last week I found my toddler's shoe in my purse and this week he put a little wooden book! I never know what I'll find. www.dailyhaps.com

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Great bag - and oh so clutter free!

Destination Inspiration said...

yay! I love features and this one is so fun, can't wait for more of these Amber!

We Blog Artists said...

LOVE this idea Amber...I spilled mine a few months ago...but since it has been PACKED full again...how does this happen?
Char

Anonymous said...

There is no way your purse usually looks like that! xo J

Apt. #34 said...

I love my hobo wallet too! It's a must. Great feature. Excited to have found your blog

Mandy said...

what a sweet idea!

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

so cool!!! but where are all the crumbs, band aid wrappers and wadded up tissues?

(oh, i just read "Amy's" comment!!! i forgot all about the raisins and receipts

Hali Bey said...

OOO I love these sorts of post.

http://concretemagnolia.blogspot.com/

prashant said...

can't wait to see everyones stuff.
data entry india