Thursday, February 18, 2010

{SPILL it!} lovely clusters


Today's {SPILL} comes from sweet Rachel of Lovely Clusters. I've been a fan of her eye-for-beauty for forever now, and I also love that she lives in Hawaii...here's what she's got in there - take a peak! xo

1. My large black "bowling bag" from Ruche

I added some vintage pins to make it more my style. The spoon and fork pin is from Down and Out Chic and the owl pin was given to me by my mom. :)
2. iphone: I love this thing. Twitter, email, google reader on the road!
3. Round Lip Gloss for color to dress it up a bit and burts bee chapstick for casual days. I have about three of these in various places. Cannot live without it!
4. Car Keys to my Jetta. I love my car.
5. Pencil for random sketchs if my phone died and I got really bored.
6. Mini notebook for notes. I still hand write quick notes. It takes me longer to type it on my phone.
7. Mini sewing kit for emergencies. My wedding coordinator had me buy one for my wedding and I thought it was a great idea!
8. Business card holder is a must. You never know when you will meet someone who can use your services.
9. My wallett/clutch. I love this thing because if I dont want to wear my big bag I can just wear this and wear it as a clutch. My husband bought this for me in Rome. Gotta love Italian leather!
10. Tape Measure. I actually need a larger one but I do a lot of measures for houses with an interior designer that I work with. Its always good to have extras in case one breaks.

6 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I love seeing what's in other people's bags.

Anonymous said...

you girls are all so organized! ;)

urban flea said...

great spill! it makes me wish my camera was working properly for mine... oh well. Hope you're having a wonderful week my dear!

xo urban flea
http://www.urbanfleadesign.net

Destination Inspiration said...

I love your business card holder, but where's all the old chewing gum wrappers and receipts? hee hee. Maybe it's just my bag that looks like that!

Rachel Follett said...

Thanks so much Amber for having me part of your SPILL it! Post. Have a wonderful weekend!

Karin said...

this is such a great idea, so fun! And I adore Rachel's style so it makes me happy that we have a few of the same things in our bags.

~k