Thursday, August 2, 2007

Invitations are d o n e!


I've been working on Rosalie's wedding invitation day and night and they've just come back from the printer. Yeah! I'm always nervous when I send anything to print (ecspecially a wedding invitation), but when I get to hold it, see how it turned out, it's a good moment. The "theme" of the invite is dogwoods (her favorite) and guitars (he plays), it will be a backyard wedding at the end of this month. She's pleased with the finished product, and I can breath a sigh of relief.

5 comments:

marta said...

OH MY GOODNESS. simply beautiful and i love that hue of blue. just gorgeous. congrats on a job (really) well done!

Jessica said...

These are gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my cooking blog. Hope you'll visit both my blogs in the future. I'll be back by here for sure!

Anonymous said...

They look fantastic! Can't wait to see it in person. So I guess the date is correct (HA-HA) You're the best!

Unknown said...

love everything about it... simplistic beauty, great layout and very GREEN. you're one talented cookie.

rachel @ blackeiffel said...

these are soo lovely. well done.