Wednesday, September 3, 2008

the man scarf {thoughts?}



The other night we watched an episode of Date My Ex, starring non other than Jo & Slade from Real Housewives of OC (yes, Bravo will give just about anyone their own show). It was painful because of the complete scripted-ness of it all, but I was completely distracted by was all the scarves Slade was sporting. I mean, it's L.A, it's HOT and he has a huge scarf wrapped 3 times around his neck paired with a t-shirt. I'm not sure how I feel about the man-scarf being worn like this (obviously not for warmth, but for trend's sake only). Maybe in smaller doses? Maybe someone needs to speak with his stylist?

7 comments:

SGM said...

Amber, he's just LAME. Lame trying desperately to be cool via a hot sweaty winter scarf in the summertime.
I can't believe you're still watching this! (so do you think Slade is going to "win"?)

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Slade is gaggy and so is his stupid scarf. I'm with you on this one not a good look for him.

Brooke Meyenberg said...

Hmmmm....

Montana...yes.
New York...yes.
Minnesota...hell ya.

But LA during filming...in August?

I'm with you, kinda odd.

amber {daisy chain} said...

sgm - I know, I know, pitiful that I'm watching this crap, but my Tivo was empty...
sfd & brooke - yes, totally gaggy and super metro.

Soul Pretty said...

...hum, I'm with Brooke on this one...

Teal Chic said...

Ugggh I'm not feeling the man scarf!

Hollie said...

hey, just found your blog and wanted to say hi!
man scarf = Lame-O!!!!!!!