Monday, February 16, 2009

ahhhhhh {fully} recharged!


Wow, I had an amazing trip to the Mayan Riviera town of Talum! With 2 yoga classes each day, fresh fruits and fish, daily beach walks, and 28 amazing women - this was the true meaning of relaxation. I'll admit though, being completely unplugged for a week was a huge unexpected challenge for me, I even had withdrawls the first couple days. I felt displaced without my family, my computer, my phone...but my thoughts finally slowed down and I gave in to the sweet sounds of  swaying palms. I'm fully refreshed and I'm plugged in again, even though my mind is still at the beach!

7 comments:

Carrie Nicole said...

did you go to Amsala? I've been eying their camps for ages... and i'm determined to go somewhere tropical for a lovely vacay this year!

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. I would probably react to the unplugging in a similar fashion. It sounds so nice! I need to go on a vacation...

Anonymous said...

sounds great! I'm on winter break this week (except for college- darn it) I'm spending today cleaning like a hurricane, but will spend the rest of the week going to yoga classes and recharging (albeit, in nyc...)

Ten Thousand Only said...

dreamy.

Unknown said...

that bathing suit / bent palm shot is G R E A T. what an amazing trip... sharing it with you was the ultimate! why in 5 years we could do a triple downward dog with our little peanut.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

how amazing!!! I would love that!