1. How awkward for Jen Anniston to have to present with her ex & Angie in the very first row. You know she had to at least be aware of it.
2. What an honor for Heath's family to accept the award on his behalf, I can't imagine how hard that must have been. I was a complete puddle of tears at this point.
3. Reese & Q. Latifa had almost identical dresses on. Don't these stylists talk to each other?
4. Sarah Jessicia...obviously Im a huge fan, but that dress and those boobs, oh my, it was a bit much. It looked crazy uncomfortable.
5. Hooray for Slumdog Millionaire, so glad the one movie I actually saw won, this movie was truly beautiful and deserving. And...Frieda Pinto is the most gorgeous woman of all time, no one should ever have to stand next to her.
6. I love me some Kate Winslet, but I was not a fan of her hard hair, it was so distracting.
7. Sean Penn rocked it in MILK, but he will always & forever be Spiccoli in my heart.
8. Favorite dress: Alicia Keys in lilac Armani Least Favorite dress: Jessica Biel in poofy Prada.