Wednesday, May 6, 2009

crafting central {michael's?!}


Who knew? Beyond the Bedazzler's and tacky seasonal-decor, lies an oasis of uber crafting supplies at Michael's! On Monday's I venture out of my home office for a marketing meeting about 40 minutes away. There happens to be a Michael's nearby, so it's become sort of a routine stop afterwards. This week, I bought beautiful waxed twine, alphabet stamps, inkpads of every shade, teeny tiny swarovski crystals, round metal tins and thick textured papers. I'll let you know what it all turns into!

3 comments:

jess said...

It is sort of like a garage sale. If you can navigate through all the crap, sometimes you can find real gems.

Urban Flea said...

I totally agree. You can find some real gems if you look! Can't wait to see what it turns into!
xo Katherine aka. Urban Flea :)
www.urbanfleadesign.com

Rachel Follett said...

How fun! Cant wait to see what you do with it all.

Thank you for your sweet comment about my wedding!