Thursday, May 7, 2009

Rachel {got married}


The funny thing about blogging is the friendship and connection I feel with people I've never met. We share our ideas, rants & raves, and inspiration! My husband calls them my "imaginary" friends, but I have no doubt that if you gathered us all in a room we'd have more in common than just about anyone.
My point...is that my blogger friend Rachel got married and her pics are divine little treasures - her dress, the island, the table settings, all completely dreamy (so I had to share!). Check out her blog for all the pics and her RAD honeymoon photos from Ireland. xo

2 comments:

iva yaneva said...

ooh, that girl definitely had the best wedding ever!! I love her blog :)

Rachel Follett said...

You are the sweetest! Thank you so much. My husband (love saying that) makes fun of me for having more blogger friends than real friends but hey he has Warcraft friends. I think thats worse. :)