Friday, February 22, 2008

center for the arts {I tied the knot here}





Located in the coastal wetlands of the Sausalito Headlands is a grand old white building (formerly an army barrack) that will always be special to me; The Headlands Center for the Arts. It's available to rent out for weddings, parties, and art shows. The rooms are eclectic and pretty darn amazing, the dining room chairs are all mismatched, there are no two alike, and check out the tin ceiling tiles! HCA provides an environment for artists and the development of new work and ideas. They offer artists' residencies and public programs, and teach the appreciation of art in society. Hooray for celebrating art!

6 comments:

MrsEm said...

Love it! If I didn't already have the Sausalito Woman's Club, I would book this!

Anonymous said...

I loooved your wedding location. I looked all over NYC for something similar but, alas, any spaces like this cost 20,000 before drink!! Bah- Our place is cute.

Anonymous said...

That place looks gorgeous! I'm sure your wedding there was beautiful! Have a lovely weekend :-)

Jacinda said...

This is so pretty. I love it.

Kathryn said...

I'd love to see photos of your wedding - I'll bet it was gorgeous!

Megan said...

One of the funnest weddings ever!