I've been tagged by Calie from Nohea Lookbook. What does this mean, you ask? Here's the deal:
List 7 weird things about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.
So, here goes...
1. I used to be mildy obsessed with the video game Tetris. It's the only one I've ever played, but it was SO satisfying. I read that it's common for women to be addicted to this game because it signified order and organization. Weird.
2. When I was 16 I hiked Half Dome at sleepaway camp in Yosemite, it was a huge accomplishment and I can still remember standing at the very top, it was such a rush!
3. I love cottage cheese & tortilla chips, together, mmmm.
4. On one of our first dates, Dave took me to a Warriors game, and I got picked to make the free-throw shot at half time. He was so proud, even though I tossed it no where near the basket.
5. I love taking drives & walks at night, and no, not for the excersise...it's kind of voyueristic, but I've always liked to see into people's homes, all lit up. The bigger & fancier, the better.
6. I just started teaching yoga again on Saturday mornings, after a 4 year break. For my certification, I lived in a yurt in the mountains of Santa Barbara for a month and a half.
7. I'm 34 and I bite my nails, there, I said it, and now you know.
Your turn: M&Co, 10K Wedding, and Midwest Modern Girl