Wednesday, January 9, 2008

a spritz {from the past}


Flipping through the new Lucky I came across an ad for Estee Lauder's White Linen, and I did a double take. This stuff is still around?? It brought me back to my well stocked bedroom vanity during the high school years - White Linen, Eternity and let's not forget the oh-so-subtle Poison. I actually used to dab Drakkar Noir (notorious late 80's/early 90's boy scent) on my pillow case at night to remind me of my boyfriend. Scents really do bring me back.

3 comments:

Laura said...

My mother has been wearing White Linen forever! I immediately recognize it as her scent when I smell it.

SGM said...

Poison! I had totally forgotten about it. I can smell it now.... :)

Anonymous said...

I was all about Ralph Lauren. I thought it made me sophisticated, My mom wore Paris which seemed so exotic.