Sunday, September 23, 2007

I Heart Hot Moms



Well, last night was girls-night-out in the city and it was a great
(and memorable) evening! First off, we are all moms so we thought this guy's shirt was kind of great. We met up early for some shopping on Chestnut
Street (I LOVE Paper Source), then off to dinner at A16. This
restaurant is SO darn cute with a wine bar in front and an outdoor
dining atrium in the back. We shared a bit of everything: pumpkingnocchi, tri
-tip, sausages (strangely presented on a skewer like a lollipop),
roasted eggplant and deserts. Next was off to a wine bar down the
street where we met the I Heart Hot Moms guy - note to ALL single men -
go buy this shirt - it's better than a puppy. Ladies were flocking to
him, moms & not-moms alike, like crazy. What a fun night! I can't
wait for the next one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luv the shirt. I think I'll buy my hubba-hubba one for Christmas :) I even found a web site that sells them:
http://www.speakupdesigns.com/cgi-bin/store/temp.cgi/humor/speakupdesigns/1428919
Now I just have to get him wear the shirt (and get him to pick his dirty laundry up off the floor, take out the garbage, blah blah blah the list goes on).