Wednesday, September 26, 2007

{which are you?} apricot, pumpkin or orange


In honor of my friend Kelly who is getting married this weekend (she loves herself some orange), I decided to find out what shade of orange I really am. I came across this fun little quiz on how about orange, and guess what - I'm just orange. Not apricot or tangerine, just orange. Here's what it says about me:

Bright and intense, you embrace the world and all its opportunities.
Change does not intimidate you, even if it's a complete life overhaul.
You're a very real person. You aren't scared to show the world who you are.

I like it! Not so sure I agree, but I like it all the same. Your turn!

2 comments:

arlo said...

Hey Amber! Thanks of thinking of me and orange last week :) Funny thing, Mark Rothko is my favorite painter too. So you nailed two favoirtes in that blog :) And I did the quiz. I'm "claypot".

Anonymous said...

I just took the quiz (10/12). I'm plain orange too!