Thursday, January 17, 2008

design Thursday


I've taken the first step in starting my own design business! Today I registered my company name (I can't leak it just yet) with the county clerk, so it's official, got the big stamp and everything. I've taken Thursdays off from my freelance job to stay home and design my line of invitations & other paper goodies, and eventually get the website up and running. I am beyond excited, I am so ready. Working on my logo now, and this just may be my outlet for opinions, suggestions, etc. Thank you to everyone who comments, and please know that even though I don't really know you face to face, you inspire me and I value your opinions!

7 comments:

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

Congratulations!

Hope it all goes really well for you!

Unknown said...

your success will sore... how could it not when you have the 'world' behind you (and your mom & dad, of course) we love you.

Kelly said...

congratulations! i can't wait to see what all you have in store. :)

Calie Durant said...

Congratulations Amber! Feel free to email with any setting up questions. I've been going through all of this for over a year now and having peers to bounce ideas off of or simply "how do I do this" - really helps.

amber {daisy chain} said...

Calie - thank you! Having good feedback is so helpful, so I just might take you up on that!
A

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, can't wait to see what the future brings for your little business. I like that picture.

Stacie Frazier - Haute Shots said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see what design goodies you have in store!