Wednesday, January 9, 2008

a spritz {from the past}

Flipping through the new Lucky I came across an ad for Estee Lauder's White Linen, and I did a double take. This stuff is still around?? It brought me back to my well stocked bedroom vanity during the high school years - White Linen, Eternity and let's not forget the oh-so-subtle Poison. I actually used to dab Drakkar Noir (notorious late 80's/early 90's boy scent) on my pillow case at night to remind me of my boyfriend. Scents really do bring me back.


Laura said...

My mother has been wearing White Linen forever! I immediately recognize it as her scent when I smell it.

SGM said...

Poison! I had totally forgotten about it. I can smell it now.... :)

Petunia Face said...

I was all about Ralph Lauren. I thought it made me sophisticated, My mom wore Paris which seemed so exotic.