Friday, April 18, 2008

corners I covet {my home}


There are certain areas in my home that just make me smile when I walk by. These are the spots that make me feel like I'm home, cozy and warm, that surround me like a big smushy blanket. This little spot is nestled on my fireplace, the painting is my most favorite piece of artwork we own, bought in southern California at a surf gallery in Del Mar. It's titled "Holiday" and is filled with the most relaxing colors and patterns. These tulips just opened last night, I try to get fresh flowers whenever, wherever, it's such a treat. I spend a lot of time by the fireplace, sitting with a magazine or jotting down thoughts for the blog...it's just a good place to be. I'll be posting my most coveted corners, every Friday until, of course, I've run out!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

this corner makes me so happy! I, too, would smile each time I walked past. I'm in love with your artwork.

zobars said...

Wow I love that painting and the tulips of course are so beautiful. I am so inspired to have atleast one corner that is so beautiful in my house now. Thanks for inspiring me I will keep visiting for the next post about corners