Tuesday, April 29, 2008

made {in the shades}


I've never been one to own nice sunglasses, mostly because I lose each pair approximately 2 weeks after purchase. But, I changed my tune a bit when I saw these brown beauties and bought them on the spot. I knew it was love at first site when I didn't need to go home to "think it over", nor did I do the nervous ho-hum dance at the counter. It was a smooth and deliberate transaction, and I have to say, through these, the world looks a little brighter.

5 comments:

Gjelly said...

Love these! I bought the knock-offs....

Amy M. said...

I have those in black and I love them although my husband calls them my "bug eye" sunglasses!

-Amy

http://craftingbycandlelight.blogspot.com

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I love those moments when it's the perfect thing at the perfect time.

Mrs.French said...

I am jealous...I have been trying to find the perfect pair forever!

cara said...

oooh, these are lovely! I want a pair!