Monday, April 21, 2008

house hunting in Paris {if only!}


So, my husband and I are a wee bit obsessed with the HGTV show House Hunters International. Home hunters and their realtors check out all sorts of architectural styles and work through the details of buying real estate in other countries, and then they choose the home to purchase. It's addicting. This weekend was by far my favorite, about a single woman looking for a flat in Paris, and oh, was it dreamy. The quaint flats sat just above the flower stands, the farmer's market and the vine covered buildings.

2 comments:

Sarah's Fab Day said...

The photo is great and I love watching that show, so interesting. I'm almost embarrased to say that I've never been to Paris. For our 10th we are going...only 2 1/2 more years (sigh).

Gjelly said...

My favorite thing to do when I don't want to work is go online and look for the perfect flat in Paris. There are too many to choose from.