Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tag, I'm It! {green style}


Well I've been tagged. Can't say I know what it means, but I'll just play by the rules of my tagger, ten thousand only. I've been asked to provide 3 ways in which I am trying to minimize my impact on the environment. I wish I could say something profound here about my utter dedication to personally saving the environment, but the truth is, I just do what I can. So, here goes:
1. I bring my trusty green bag to Whole Food with me so that I don't need paper or plastic.
2. At the office, instead of throwing away all the paper wasted on big poster jobs, I bring it to Ruby's school for murals, they love it.
3. I ride my bike to the market (when it's not pouring rain) to save on fuel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we bring our own bags to the grocery store, we stopped drinking botted water (we got a Britta), and we started using cloth napkins. At work a always have a pretty cloth napkin and I bring real sliverware. It makes a rushed lunch more of a dining experience.

Michelle said...

Heehee, i take boxes to the farmer's market, and feel like a dork! I love your photo here :)