Monday, October 12, 2009

{brrrr} good movie day


What better way to spend a cold, grey weekend afternoon than at the movies, mid-day no less! I met up with a girlfriend to see The September Issue, a documentary that follows the entire creative process of making the biggest Fall issue in Vogue history. Endless racks of clothes, models and photo-shoots, kind of fascinating, really, also revealing the mystique behind those dark glasses. We also polished off 2 boxes of sour patch kids & whoppers, making it an all around decadent girls-day-out!

8 comments:

Soul Pretty said...

Oh, I can't wait to see this movie...maybe this weekend...

Petunia Face said...

That WAS a good movie day. I went home and Googled the Leboutin out of the movie trying to find any behind-the-scenes info (none). And then I slathered my hair and body with ultra-moisturizing creams so that I never look as dry and puckery as Anna, Grace and the gang at Vogue.

Cathi said...

I want to see that movie and that sounds like the perfect girlfriend day! Have a great day!

We Blog Artists said...

Sounds like you had a blast!
I love those days...
Have a great week.
Char

3StinkyBoysAndMe said...

I so want to see that movie! I forgot all about it, actually. Thanks for the post!

Katherine Lee said...

I really want to see this as well, considering I used to work a couple of floors below them it should be a hoot. It's freezing here in Chicago too... brrr.

xo Katherine aka. Urban Flea :)
http://www.urbanfleadesign.net

Destination Inspiration said...

Ohh I hope this movie comes out here! Sounds like a great day :)

Heather said...

Sounds like a great day.

Another great fashion documentary to see is "Valentino, The Last Emperor".

You can watch it on Netflix, Instant Play. Very interesting.