Tuesday, October 6, 2009

project nursery: paint & pom-pom's


We've officially begun Project Nursery - transforming our closet (yes, the closet) into a dreamy haven for our little gal-to-be. We accomplished so much this weekend. Still to come: lighting, crib, changing table, wall art, rug & (maybe) a mobile. Stay tuned!

Paint - a pale vintage pink called Sugarcane by Benjamin Moore
Curtains - we sewed fun yellow pom-pom's onto cafe-length canvas panels form Tarjay (thanks, Mom!) DIY here.
Bedding - the bedding that you all loved most was purchased, hooray & thank you for voting!

10 comments:

katrina lauren said...

oh i am so excited to see this project come together...it will be the perfect space for your new baby!
hope you are feeling well!
xo.
k

Anonymous said...

it looks great so far! what a cozy little nook she'll have!

Melissa Jade said...

looks fantastic!

Caroline said...

So creative!! I would love a room like that :) Hope you are having a lovely day!! xoxo

3StinkyBoysAndMe said...

I can't wait! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the wallpaper and how cute are the pom pom's?

Rosalie said...

Ack! It's perfect. I can't wait to see the finished vision.

Rosalie said...

Ack! It's perfect. I can't wait to see the finished vision.

Ivy said...

I am super excited to see the finished project. I hope you are getting rest too! I love to see mobiles above the changing pad. My babies need something to look at while getting changed or they get distracted and roll over making it hard to change! The twins are a year old now... so I hand them a small toy or a shoe or anything handy :)
Cheers

Rachel Follett said...

Babies don't need much room. :) I love this little sneak peak!

Amber said...

I love the color scheme!!