Monday, November 26, 2007

holiday wrapping




Last weekend was the first real shopping frenzy of the season. People were a bit pushy, traffic was awful and parking spots hard to come by (each of these things are ok, as long as a Starbucks is within close range). It all got me thinking about my holiday wrapping for the season - I usually like to pick one, maybe two and go crazy with it.
Here's some pretties I've found so far. Check out the bottom row - personalized wrapping paper! So clever.

top row: The Paper Studio

middle row: Luxe Paperie

bottom row: The Stationary Studio

1 comment:

Things That Inspire said...

I am such a fan of a beautifully wrapped gift! My mother-in-law is an expert at wrapping, and I usually have a dozen gifts from her under the tree. This year, I am getting one big gift from her...my 'treescape' will not be the same!

Great examples of lovely papers!