Friday, May 9, 2008

corners I covet {my home}


This is the first thing I see when I come in the front door, it says "ahhhh, I'm home." The poster is a vintage find that I bought a few years ago, it's kind of a relic and not in great shape, but how could I resist the gorgeous yellow and the block print? Well, I couldn't. The yellow dish, from Soule Studio, was a wedding gift and is really the catch-all for just about everything; keys, mail, remotes, tiny Barbie accessories and the occasional lost earring. I received a few emails wondering when I was going to post more "corners I covet", so if you've missed my other posts, visit them here and I promise to keep up!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

You have some seriously fabulous corners in your house!!

/// said...

Wow--- I'd love to relax there!

Mrs.French said...

Ok, so when you are done with that sweet, sweet, poster why don't you send it out here to me. Seriously, this is a maginificent corner.

Anonymous said...

Amber, I cannot get this to go to Rosalie...Please forward for me...

Rosalie dear

Thinking of you so much and sending you healing warm vibes. You are the bravest woman, sharing all your trials and tribulations. You amaze me! Be well dear heart.

My love

Linda (from NY, Amber's fairy godmother)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this corner. The poster is awesome!