Tuesday, May 20, 2008

NYC vacation rental {on the hunt}

For a mere $800/night we could have this!
Has anyone stayed in a great rental in NYC? We're headed to NY in July for my cousins wedding, and we'd like to rent an apartment in the city for a week. I'm looking in Chelsea, Greenwich and Soho mainly, hoping for tree-lined streets within walking distance to cafe's, shops and the subway. VRBO has some great places, and Craigslist has some that are super affordable, but I'm a bit worried about getting scammed.

For only $168/night we could grab this little gem

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I know this comment is a little late, but I just wanted you to know we rented a cute little island house in Florida for our honeymoon and it was totally worth it, much better (and cheaper) than a hotel, and not a scam at all.

Happy hunting!