Friday, May 23, 2008

gossip girl finale {beautiful & dark}



Watching Gossip Girl is like reading my favorite magazine, I can't pull my eyes away from the beauty and I want more when it's done. The vintage-style dresses in the big "wedding finale" blew me away. The icing on the cake had to be the oh-so-perfectly placed flowers in their hair. Serena's dress, by Ralph Lauren was head to toe glamour with those cascading ruffles. Blair looked sweet in a pinky floral-print bubble hem frock from Colette Dinnigan. Pure eye candy, I tell you, can't get enough of this stuff!

3 comments:

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I LOVE this show and all of the clothes. You're right total eye candy.

Megan said...

Oh! The gorgeous pink headband is by Jennifer Behr
http://www.jenniferbehr.com/index.php
I totally would have loved one of her things for my wedding, but I just discovered her! :(

Jacinda said...

My husband called me last night to tell me to record GG. We didn't watch the first time around but are excited to start now. So much fun. Yes, my husband has the TV tastes of a 15 year old girl. It comes in handy.