Better late than never! I was tagged a week or so back by Fifi Flowers Design to answer a few questions about moi, so here goes:
1. What did you do 10 years ago?
I received my BA in Advertising Design, packed my bags and did a work abroad program in London with my friend Cara. We lived in a hostel, quit our jobs after a week and ended up working as barristas at a coffee shop, it was an amazing experience!
2. Five items on your to-do list Today
• look up recipes for wheat-free, sugar-free foods, because once again, I am going on the "no" diet as I like to call it, but this time Dave is joining me.
• work on birth announcements for Rosalie (I'm pretty sure it's not too late)
• call David's Bridal to make sure I ordered the right size bridesmaid dress for the July wedding in Long Island
• begin sketching for my fairy godmother's business card (she's an amazing milliner - hats to die for)
• finish up my logo for my business, Whish Invitations & Design...I'll have a debut very soon!
3. Snacks I like...
I'm a total snacker, and I like salty over sweet. Chips & salsa, cinnamon sugar pita chips, Havarti dill with apple slices, mmmm, all good.
4. What would you do if you were a Billionaire?
First off - party like a rock star for a year, live on a sailboat eating fresh fish and tropical fruits, have a personal yoga instructor, private chef and masseuse. We'd live the life of luxury inviting friends to travel the world and stay in the most luxurious locals. And of course, all of our friends & family would get a lavish gift of choice (home, yacht, business...). When (and if) reality finally set in, I'd probably open an amazing yoga studio/cafe overlooking the ocean somewhere.
5. Places I would live-
Del Mar (San Diego), Mill Valley (Marin County), Montecito (Santa Barbara), or St. Martin.