Monday, August 11, 2008

dreamy photobook {must-have}


One thing I've learned in my years as a graphic designer - inspiration is KEY. And really, it can come from just about anywhere; a stopped car in traffic, a rainy day, a trip to the farmer's market, and of course from a book. Having books filled with beautiful inspiration is so important, I love to flip through with my morning coffee. This new Tim Walker book is so chock full of beautiful images, this draping turquoise dress has me conjuring up a new invitation as we speak...enjoy.

7 comments:

Fifi Flowers said...

I received this WONDERFUL photograph from a fellow blogger for a giveaway I was doing... that was her choice to have painted if she won... that is a GREAT photo!

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

stunning image! Inspiration is key- how right you are :)

Anonymous said...

i love reading blogs for that reason! It's a constant flow of fabulous ideas and inspiration. Much more cost effective than magazines- and not being in "the field" i have little room to justify the expense-hehe.

Brooke Meyenberg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke Meyenberg said...

Wow! I'm speechless {an oddity for this kid}. Beautiful,absolutely beautiful.

Would love to see a small peek at the inspired creation at it's finally .... :)

AshleyL. said...

i agree! he is so fabulous! i love his whimsical style :)

Soul Pretty said...

Made my day...just beautiful.