Tuesday, August 5, 2008

{once upon a tart} NYC tidbit

Phew! We are back and I have so much New York goodness to share. Each day I will post a NYC tidbit, but continue to focus on the visual goodies that grab me and make me say "ooooh!". I'd like to truly thank these RAD blog gals (Courtney, Cheaping GirlsCyndi & Lee, I Heart You, Happy Mommy) who emailed me the most detailed NYC not-to-miss spots, it was like having a personalized itinerary weeding out all the mish mosh. 


{Once Upon A Tart} we wandered into this tiny little bakery on a hot muggy afternoon. We had theatre tickets that evening, so this was meant to be a late snack, but turned into so much more. Beautiful nectarine tarts lined the shelves and the smell of freshly baked chocolate walnut brownies filled the tiny cafe. We had sandwiches and freshly squeezed lemonade, then packed up the sweets for later. And, they have a gorgeous book out available on amazon.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Nectarine tarts sound so divine!

Can't wait to hear about your trip!