Thursday, August 2, 2007

I work for great people


Last week at work was crazy - the entire office was racing around, frantic to get everything printed and ready for a big conference in the city (SF). Well, it was all worth it because yesterday I came home to a huge flower delivery to thank me for my hard work. How nice is that?! The flowers ("nectars of paradise" is what they're called) are insane & huge, I feel like I'm in the tropics, it's so wonderful. If you really want to make someone's day, and not with the usual ho-hum roses or tulips, go to www.kauaiflowers.com for a super fresh, out of this world flower delivery. They are family owned & operated and the flowers come straight from the farm to your door. I've been staring at them all evening, thank you Reed, David & Heidi!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow. they are special and from our favorite island. so nice when your efforts are rewarded... now i see why you put up the commute.