Friday, December 21, 2007

our holiday card



We went with the silly shot, it's just so us, the posed ones looked too stodgy. It's always so hard to design your own things...other jobs I'll do and be done with it. When it's for my own use, it's a whole other story. I must have changed this card and label 10 times before finishing and going to print. But alas, our holiday cards have all gone out, and boy have they been pouring in! I love checking the mailbox after work each evening, it's like reaching into a prize box.

5 comments:

MrsEm said...

Your friends, the Blaus, live on a great street! I love driving by the corner market near them.

Unknown said...

definatley the m o s t beautiful & creative card we received... our absolute favorite.

Stacie Frazier - Haute Shots said...

Oh! These are lovely! Great job!

Vineeta said...

I LOVE the card- fantastic colours & design! And you look sooo pretty :) I popped in to wish you a FANTASTIC Christmas & may Santa bring you all that you hope for! :)

Chelsea said...

Cute photo!